Annuities offer you guaranteed income for life—in any market.
Annuities are contracts between you and an insurance company that can provide a unique combination of insurance and investment features. Annuities complement other retirement plans and, depending on what type you select, they may provide guaranteed lifetime income, opportunities for tax-deferred growth, guaranteed yield, downside protection, market participation, flexible withdrawals, and legacy protection for your beneficiaries.
- Schwab's variable annuity fees are 35%—65% below the industry average.¹
- There is a $100,000 minimum for all annuity contracts offered through Schwab.
All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company (not Schwab).
Questions about annuities? Contact an annuity specialist at 866-663-5241.
Find a Branch
Annuities available through Schwab.
Annuity Frequently Asked Questions.
- How do annuities work?
- What kinds of annuities does Charles Schwab offer?
- When might an annuity be a good option for your situation?
- What should I be aware of?
- How are annuities taxed?
- How do annuities compare to other retirement options?
- How might annuities benefit my heirs?
- What goes into getting an annuity?
Questions? We're ready to help.